Gina Ragans is the Chief Information Officer (CIO) at HCA North Florida Division.
• Health IT leader with over 15 years’ experience developing and executing IT strategies in alignment with corporate, division and facility objectives. Extensive management, operational, and technical experience in the healthcare IT industry concentrating on application services and application development life cycle.
• Proven aptitude for developing unique solutions and tools that increase efficiency and meet business needs - awarded HCA Innovator Award three consecutive years.
• Established record as a leader & business partner who collaborates with others to leverage technology to transform and simplify business processes while delivering bottom line measurable benefit
• Focus on achieving bottom-line results while formulating and implementing advanced technology and business solutions to meet business needs. Demonstrated organizational ability overseeing time-critical projects in fast-paced environments. Keen sense for seeing the big picture, while keeping the details in mind.
• Energetic leader with a passion for people development, a track record of recruiting and retaining top talent and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and work in a highly matrixed environment