December 22, 2020: This year did not unfold the way we anticipated.
Watch as Bill, and sometimes Drex, breakdown health IT news and Covid-19 begins, surges, and continues. Look back on our predictions -- some very accurate and others ... not so much -- and remember the progress we made as an industry.
From scaling telehealth, to adapting new regulations, to a boom in digital transformation, let's recap what went on and how we got here.
Join in the conversation and let us know what you think on Twitter and LinkedIn by using #ThisYearInHealthIT
- #10 - February 11, 2020: Iowa Caucus, Epic Scrutiny, Next in AI and More
- #9 - February 14, 2020: Merger Effectiveness, Prescribing Apps and more
- #8 - January 7, 2020: Healthcare Predictions for 2020
- #7 - February 4, 2020: Azar, Apple, Microsoft respond to Epic, Google's Defense, Azure's Security Hole
- #6 - February 25, 2020: Why Digital Health Lags, and Dr. Rucker Sounds Off
- #5 - January 27, 2020: Judy's Letter
- #4 - March 3, 2020: Drex and I discuss Trump, HIMSS, and Epic
- #3 - July 28, 2020: Telemedicine Revolution Deferred - Really? with Drex DeFord
- #2 - February 17, 2020: Healthcare Suffers Because Health IT is Lagging. We Can Do Better.
- #1 - June 15, 2020: 10 stories in 20 minutes