What does not perfect but pretty darn good look like for vaccine distribution communication from a state perspective?
- The Governor is over communicating. https://www.flgov.com
- There are many sites to get the vaccine. https://lnkd.in/gkHEkmD
- You can register at the county website. https://lnkd.in/g9esqAQ
- Multiple channels of communication. The COVID-19 Call Center is available 24/7 1 (866) 779-6121 | COVIDemail@example.com | For Important Updates Text FLCOVID19 to 888-777
- Expectations on amount of vaccine per location and instructions are readily available. https://lnkd.in/gHjMGWa
Could be better.
- The county website doesn't have an updated SSL certificate. Some browsers will warn that it is not a secure site.
- The information is obvious on Florida.gov website, it is more like a google site so you have to search. Banner would be nice.
Political hacks are everywhere. I'm not a fan. This is a serious challenge and requires our best to partner for the good of those we serve.
Today the JP Morgan Healthcare conference starts. This conference brings financial and investors together with biotech, pharma, retail, startups and providers. I go to the non-profit provider track. I get a glimpse into last years performance and next years plans for roughly 16 health systems.