December 31, 2020: With many changes in healthcare, IT has been forced to move or be moved. Our teams and leaders have accomplished impressive achievements throughout the year, recalled by our guests on our Influencers podcast.
Hear predictions for 2020, our digital initiatives, and many more accomplishments as we walk through our 10 most watched shows this year!
Join in the conversation and let us know what you think on Twitter and LinkedIn by using #ThisYearInHealthIT
- #10 - January 31, 2020: A Team Approach to Health IT from Baptist Health KY
- #9 - February 21, 2020: David Muntz and Sue Schade on State of the Industry
- #8 - August 21,2020: Finding The Next Role with Judy Kirby
- #7 - May 15, 2020: The Post-COVID Rise of the Insurers with Rob DeMichiei
- #6 - August 28, 2020: Healthcare Digital Transformation with Paddy Padmanabhan and Ed Marx
- #5 - January 10, 2020: Creating Digital Experience with San Banerjee, Texas Health Resources
- #4 - January 17, 2020: Strategy, Architecture, and Innovation with Aaron Miri
- #3 - February 7, 2020: Data, Analytics and Governance with Chris Harper, University of Kansas
- #2 - July 24, 2020: A CIO & CTO Discuss Current Healthcare Challenges
- #1 - August 7, 2020: Healthcare in the 21st Century with Aneesh Chopra