Charles Boicey, Chief Innovation Officer at Clearsense joins Bill for the news. How might the adoption of AI and transformative technologies in healthcare impact administrative costs, job roles, and the overall structure of the industry? What are the benefits and limitations of the consumer-facing approach of the Hippocratic language model in providing information and support for healthcare-related tasks? What are the challenges and limitations associated with scaling up AI models like GPT-4 in terms of size and parameters? What are the legal and privacy concerns surrounding the use of AI models, such as copyright issues, data monetization, and privacy regulations?
- Curated healthcare models
- AI impact on costs, jobs
- Scaling up limitations
- Challenges in data access
- Apple's VR headset
- Clearsense - https://clearsense.com/
- Laurence Van Elegem on LinkedIn: Sam Altman, CEO of OpenAI, dropped a at a recent MIT event
- How will generative AI impact healthcare?
- Taylor Davis on LinkedIn: #healthcare #ai #generativeai #transformation
- Apple's next major product is 'so good', expert claims – and we could get a glimpse at it within WEEKS
"The Future of Care Spaces" is an upcoming webinar that explores the latest healthcare technologies and solutions transforming care spaces in America. Hospitals, clinics, and at-home treatments are all affected by the advancements in healthcare technology, which can improve workflows, treatments, and patient outcomes. What are the latest remote monitoring tools, advanced telehealth solutions, and other innovative technologies transforming care spaces across America? Join us June 8th, 2023 1:00 PM ET and Register Here - https://thisweekhealth.com/modern-data-strategies/
Donate: Alex’s Lemonade Stand: Foundation for Childhood Cancer - https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/3173454