City of Hope has been advancing cancer care treatment while maintaining the intentionality between care providers and patients. CIO Beth Lindsay-Wood shares what things have been like since the acquisition of CTCA, how they manage high-quality care across varying regions, and the versatility of the CIO role. How can hospitals improve patient engagement and experience, specifically for cancer patients? How does technology play a role in this process? What strategies can hospitals employ to ensure that they are actively engaging with potential patients and monitoring their progress through their cancer journey?
- The Acquisition of CTCA
- Partnership with other firms for precision medicine platform.
- Challenges of rebuilding existing hospitals
- Patient acquisition and front-end engagement through active outreach
- The use of data and CRM to track patient touchpoints and follow-ups
- City of Hope - https://www.cityofhope.org/
We understand that staying ahead of the curve regarding Security Priorities can be challenging. Join us, April 6, 1:00pm, for this webinar to learn how CISOs in healthcare address Security Priorities for 2023 – insights that can help keep your healthcare organization safe and secure. https://thisweekhealth.com/ciso-priorities-2023/
Donate: Alex’s Lemonade Stand: Foundation for Childhood Cancer - https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/3173454