A special episode of Keynote this week combines different guests and topics that really illustrate what this channel is all about and what conversations we’ve been able to have the past 6 months. We’ve clipped together some conversations that hit hard, shared innovation, and pursued different outlooks on healthcare and health IT. In Part 2 of our curated playlist, we feature the following guests and topics:
1. Phoebe Yang, General Manager at AWS, Healthcare - AWS's Phoebe Yang Explains How Technology Can Address Disparities in Access to Healthcare
2. Daniel Barchi, CIO at New York-Presbyterian - How Can Vendor Partners Successfully Approach CIOs?
3. Aaron Miri, CIO, Baptist Memorial Jacksonville - Creating a Culture that Fosters Collaboration, Innovation, and Problem Solving in Health IT
4. Nadine Hachach-Haram, Founder and CEO at Proximie - Healthcare Needs to Replace Brick and Mortar with Patient-Centered Care
5. Aneesh Chopra, President of CareJourney - Does the Business Model in Healthcare Drive the Need for Interoperability?
6. Micky Tripathi, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology at Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) - Micky Tripathi Explains What TEFCA Means For Healthcare: Accurate And Accessible Data
7. David Feinberg, President & CEO of Cerner - The Power of 'Dr. Google' and How it has Become Better Access to Information
8. Stephen Klasko, Former President at Jefferson Health / Executive In Residence at General Catalyst - Investing in our Future through Population Health, Predictive Analytics, and Social Determinants