This Week Health

Clinicians Have 80% of What a Data Scientist is, We can Teach Them the other 20%

View the full episode: A Journey Through the Career of Charles Boicey: Clinician to Data Informatics - https://youtu.be/WmMJDGPsRhg

Subscribe: https://thisweekhealth.com/subscribe/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisweekhealth
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ThisWeekHealth

Transform Healthcare - One Connection at a Time

© Copyright 2023 Health Lyrics All rights reserved