Creative Associate for This Week Health
As the Creative Associate, you will be responsible for creating, reviewing and editing design assets for the company which will be published in the company’s websites, articles and social media pages. Moreover, Creative Assistants are expected to work simultaneously with the team to maintain consistency between marketing campaigns and content published. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the production and marketing team and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. This candidate must possess an ownership attitude, a willingness to solve problems, the skill to adjust workflow and mindset to the task at hand, and an ability to juggle fast-changing priorities.
The Company . . .
This Week Health is dedicated to propelling healthcare forward by raising up the next generation of healthcare leaders. We firmly believe in amplifying the voices of advancement and innovation in health technology to educate and inform progress for health in our communities.
Health Lyrics Corporation is the parent company of This Week Health and was founded by Bill Russell, former CIO for a 16 hospital system with just one podcast. Today we have four channels and six shows that reach Health IT professionals around the world. Over the last five years we have amassed a following that has allowed us to expand our sponsors and offerings to webinars, campaigns and events. We are looking to add to our dynamic virtual team that reaches from New York City to California. Be a part of improving healthcare across the country.
Duties for which a Creative Assistant will be responsible are . . .
- Produce designs, photos, videos, logos, infographics, and similar visual content that match This Week Health’s brand style and storytelling power.
- Work with the marketing department to get an understanding of the short term and long term marketing targets and then develop creative assets accordingly
- Create design content which will catch maximum customer interest
- Design and review content for websites, social media pages and public communications
- Ensure that the designs are on brand both internally and externally with partners
- Maintain consistency in design and ensure alignment with the brand history and plans
- Work with our sponsors to coordinate campaign communication and look for ways to optimize and improve our collaboration
- Update the website, social media and content pages periodically
Ideal Candidate has . . .
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art or other related fields
- Professional and academic training in graphic design and fine arts, photography, computer aided design, and editorial practices, including layout, design, and editing
- Ability to create, design, and illustrate marketing collateral such as graphics, photographs, layouts, merchandise, signage, social media ads, digital advertisements, and other visuals
- Experience as a graphic designer in prior roles creating strong and engaging design assets
- Proficient in Adobe Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Prior job experience in web traffic metrics, HTML and web publishing
- Proficiency with content management systems and analytics softwares
- Excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills
- Detail oriented work style with good time management and organizational skills
- An eye for layouts and design
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement projects and products on-time with high creativity and quality in both concept and detail
- Experience collaborating inside of a team and with various departments working to maintain alignment
Skills Required are . . .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to get into the details, proof and edit content before publishing
- Ability to match up with fast paced work life
- Excellent IT skills
- Proficiency with Google Office suite
- Ability to work efficiently maintaining high quality and accuracy
- Goal oriented and customer oriented
- Ability to work individually and with team members
- Ability to plan project production and expedite jobs to meet deadlines
- Multi-project management skills, adhering to timelines and performing under pressure to achieve the targets
- Prioritizes attention to detail along with a creative mind
- Ability to maintain consistency in their design
- Ability to understand and cater to the needs of customers and discover the potential markets for the company
- Excellent time management and planning skills to ensure meeting deadlines
- Have an understanding of UI/UX design
- Has an analytics mindset to analyze what type of customers are attracted to what content and then analyze a target market
- Ability to communicate the message in simple and beautiful design which will attract audiences
- Ability to design new content periodically at a steady pace
What to expect?
- Working hours: As a Creative Assistant, you will have normal working hours. Meetings to collaborate with the team require some flexibility in working with multiple time zones. However, we don’t count hours. We count efficiency, quality work and timely response in communication and hitting deadlines.
- Due to multiple projects running simultaneously, the candidate will have to work on strict deadlines and multitask continuously.
- Ability to work remote. The current team operates from all different states communicating consistently via email, slack and zoom meetings. You will need to provide a work environment that has amazing internet, is quiet and appropriate for joining zoom meetings and is set up for you to work in an engaged and focused way.
- Travel may be required for events we host as well as industry events.
- Paid Time Off: We have standard holidays and a 2 week production break over the last two weeks of the year.
- Pay: Employees are paid bi-monthly and we offer health benefits.
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com