Content Creator for This Week Health
As the content creator, you will be responsible for creating, reviewing and editing content for the company which will be published in the company’s websites, articles and social media pages. You will also be responsible for researching on the key SEO terms and implementing them in the content to gain maximum exposure. Moreover, creators are expected to work simultaneously with the team to maintain consistency between marketing campaigns and content published. Candidates will also be required to brainstorm and suggest newer ways and platforms to increase their current customer segment and increase the target market.
The Company . . .
This Week Health is dedicated to propelling healthcare forward by raising up the next generation of healthcare leaders. We firmly believe in amplifying the voices of advancement and innovation in health technology to educate and inform progress for health in our communities.
Health Lyrics Corporation is the parent company of This Week Health and was founded by Bill Russell, former CIO for a 16 hospital system with just one podcast. Today we have four channels and six shows that reach Health IT professionals around the world. Over the last five years we have amassed a following that has allowed us to expand our sponsors and offerings to webinars, campaigns and events. We are looking to add to our dynamic virtual team that reaches from New York City to California. Be a part of improving healthcare across the country.
Duties for which a content creator will be responsible are . . .
- Work with the marketing department to get an understanding of the short term and long term marketing targets and then develop content strategies accordingly
- Creating content which will catch maximum customer interest
- Writing and reviewing content for websites, social media pages and public communications
- Optimize Search Engine Optimization driven content and increase the site traffic
- Measure and monitor company traffic statistics
- Monitor the increase in traffic due to new content and take action accordingly to improve the traffic metrics
- Ensure that the content is compliant with the copyright and data protection laws
- Maintain consistency in content and ensure alignment with the brand history and plans
- Work with our sponsors to coordinate campaign communication and look for ways to optimize and improve our collaboration
- Update the website, social media and content pages periodically
- Conduct research on the key SEO terms and incorporate them into the content to achieve maximum viewership
Ideal Candidate has . . .
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Literature, Marketing or other related fields
- Experience as a content creator in prior roles creating strong and engaging content
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Prior job experience in web traffic metrics, HTML and web publishing
- Proficiency with content management systems and analytics softwares
- Excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills
- Detail oriented work style with good time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of various analytics platforms
Skills Required are . . .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Ability get into the details, proofread and edit content before publishing
- Ability to match up with fast paced work life
- Excellent IT skills
- Proficiency with Google Office suite
- Ability to work efficiently maintaining high quality and accuracy
- Goal oriented and customer oriented
- Multi-project management skills, adhering to timelines and performing under pressure to achieve the targets
- Prioritizes attention to detail along with a creative mind
- Developed team working skills to collaborate with various departments and work in alignment with them
- Ability to maintain consistency in their content writing
- Ability to understand and cater to the needs of customers and discover the potential markets for the company
- Excellent time management and planning skills to ensure meeting deadlines
- Have an understanding of UI/UX design
- Having an analytics mindset to analyze what type of customers are attracted to what content and then analyze a target market
- Ability to communicate the message in simple and beautiful language which will attract audiences
- Ability to publish new content periodically at a steady pace
What to expect?
- Working hours: As a content creator, you will have normal working hours. Meetings to collaborate with the team require some flexibility in working with multiple time zones. However, we don’t count hours. We count efficiency, quality work and timely response in communication.
- Due to multiple projects running simultaneously, the candidate will have to work on strict deadlines and multitask continuously.
- Ability to work remote. The current team operates from all different states communicating consistently via email, slack and zoom meetings. You will need to provide a work environment that has amazing internet, is quiet and appropriate for joining zoom meetings and is set up for you to work in an engaged and focused way.
- Travel may be required for events we host as well as and industry events.
- Paid Time Off: We have standard holidays and a 2 week production break over the last two weeks of the year.
- Pay: Employees are paid bi-monthly and we offer health benefits.
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org